Over 8,000 websites created by students around the world who have participated in a ThinkQuest Competition.
Polar - The White Cap of Earth
Objective: To enable the visitor of the website to know more about North Pole
systematically and interestingly. Interaction wiith visitors is essential too.
We classify our information into the below sections:
1. Geographical: In this section, we talk about the geography of North Pole briefly. We use graphics to illustrate our explanation.
2. Animals Life and Fern: In this section, we talk about the plants and animals found in the polar regions. You can view its picture and its brief description.
3. People: In this section, we talk about the inhabitants of the Polar
regions - the Eskimos. We present their lifestyle and their history.
4. Explorer: In the section, we talk about some famous expedition
to North Pole. In other words, the history of the adventure to North Pole is presented.
5. Forum: This is the section where the visitors is able to interact
with each other. We have a bulletin and a chatroom for the users to communicate with us.
6. Quiz: To end the journey through our website, we have put some
questions (MCQ) for the visitors to answer. We have created two different quizzes for people who want a simpler or more difficult quiz.
7. Other sections include Climate, Today and natural resources. These are some other features we have.
LooThe Chinese High School, Telok Blangah, Singapore
NgThe Chinese High School, Jurong, Singapore
ThorThe Chinese High School, Jurong West, Singapore
19 & under
Sunita NairThe Chinese High School, Singapore, Singapore
Science & Technology > Life Science > Ecology
Social Sciences & Culture > Indigenous Peoples