Over 8,000 websites created by students around the world who have participated in a ThinkQuest Competition.
Endangered Species Alert
The site "Endangered Species Alert" was prepared:
1. To provide an opportunity for a group of students to work together as a team to accomplish a goal in a timely manner.
2. To provide a challenge for students to gain knowledge and write about an area of concern so that they can help to make a difference in their world. (Endangered Species Alert)
3. To guide a team of students through steps in order to gain expertise in the area of technology that will help them be competitive in the future.
4. To provide an avenue where students can communicate with other students and adults.
5. To have students be able to work to meet a goal and a deadline with a product of quality.
6. To provide a safe, structured form where these children feel they can take risks, make mistakes, and explore alternatives.
7. To expose students to a variety of intellectual challenges in a group setting and prepare them for continued independent learning opportunities by building their self confidence.
19 & under
Science & Technology > Life Science > Endangered & Extinct Species