Over 8,000 websites created by students around the world who have participated in a ThinkQuest Competition.
Compete | FAQ | Contact Us
10 Places To See Before You Die
There are many places of interest in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Sometimes it is difficult to choose from them, especially if you are a first time visitor. In your opinion, what would be the "must see"?
* Essential question: "How would you introduce a tourist to your your home town?"
* Curriculum standards: English Form 2, Geography, Form 2.
* Expected outcomes: Students introducing places of interest in Kuala Lumpur, as most of them reside in this city where their school is.
* Required resources: Camera, scanner, internet connection
* Through this project, students would get to know their home town better. To the school, rhe community and the world, people learn about this part of the world. This may evoke their interest and excite them to visit Malaysia. There is always somethings you can learn when visiting places.
Muhamad Izwan ArisSMK Victoria, Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
Muhamad Azwan ArisSMK Victoria, Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
Mohd Nor AidilSMK Victoria, Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
15 & under
Mohd Yusof AyusrukizaSMK Victoria, Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
Geography & Travel
Azwan, Izwan and Nor Adil work well together. When Izwan has problem with his home internet connection, Nor Adil supported by inviting him to his home. Nor Adil has ideas but Azwan would see to the details.
We have Iwan who likes taking photographs, but Nor Adil can edit pictures. Azwan is very fluent with English. With this combination, they manage to put information together and complete the project in good time.